Ozone Gels and Soaps
Please note: Ozone gel should be stored under 25oC. If your gel becomes a liquid you can place it in a refrigerator to harden again.
Ozonated olive oil is a completely natural product. The unique mixture of olive oil and ozone (O3) is achieved by bubbling highly concentrated ozone gas through pure olive oil. This ozone gas is obtained by splitting molecules of medical oxygen. The manufacture of ozonated oil takes several days of continuous flow of ozone gas. The result is an effective strength gel that has the distinctive odour of ozone. Topical (surface) application of this gel allows ozone to enter the tissue. It speeds up cellular regeneration and thereby heals cuts, wounds, burns, ulcers, lesions and alleviates skin problems such as fungal, bacterial and viral infections. When used in massage, ozone penetrates the skin and oxidises lactic acid and other toxins, thereby relieving stiffness and pain.
This innovative product is also made into a convenient soap bar, easy for the whole family to use.
Ozonated olive oil helps for:
- Athlete’s foot
- Cuts, wounds and bed sores
- Dandruff and scalp conditions
- Dermatitis and eczema
- Cradle Cap
- Chapped lips
- Mosquito bites
- Bee stings and spider bites
- Diaper rash
- Muscular pains and aches
- Nail fungus
- Haemorrhoids and fissures
- Undesirable skin lesions
- Fungal skin afflictions
Ozone air purification
- Ozone output adjustment and operational interval times of 1, 2, 6, 8 & 12 hours at 10 min, 20 min, or 30 min
- Effective ozone distribution by fan
- Wall mounted
- Ozone output: 200mg/hr
- Effective coverage area of 30sqm
- Power failure memory settings
- HEPA filter system, filtering less than 0.001mm
- 3 adjustable air flow settings
- Interval timer 1, 2, 4 & 8 hours
- Wall mounted or desk top (portable)
- Ozone output: 500mg/hr
- Effective coverage area of 80sqm
- Remote control
Ozone water purification
Ozone is an extremely strong oxidant which reverts back to oxygen (O2) after oxidation.
In water it will kill or inactivate any pathogenic micro-organisms such as bacteria, parasites and viruses and will remove organic and inorganic trace contaminants which find their way into our water systems due to pollution.
Additionally, unlike chlorine, ozone leaves no harmful chlorinated by-products in the water and is more than 3,000 times faster acting and 2.5 times stronger than chlorine.
Ozone used in water applications has significant hygienic benefits as it replaces the use of chemical disinfectants.
Ideally used for:
- Washing hands in restaurant & public toilets
- Rinsing fruits, vegetables & meats to prolong their shelf life
- Washing surgical instruments in hospitals
- Washing animals to kill bacteria, reduce fleas & eliminate fur odour
- As a body and face wash to activate epidermal cells and eliminate skin bacteria
- Brushing teeth to reduce bad breath and help prevent gingivitis
- In hotel laundries to wash bed sheets, pillow cases and duvets to disinfect, sterilize, deodorize and bleach naturally at lower costs and
- Rinsing bottles in small bottling plants
Get in touch
Contact us today!
We are NOT able to answer specific health questions via this form. If you have questions about our services or would like additional information, please use this form.